Corvias Shares Customer Service Initiatives - Fort Bragg
- Corvias is implementing a lease early-termination policy to enable residents to end their lease, without any additional charges, should they have home-related health or safety concerns.
- Casablanca Community Center office reopened on Friday, March 1.
- Month to month fees and rent increases incurred since October 1, 2018 are being refunded to current residents.
- Corvias will hold free, weekly resident events.
- Maintenance Technicians are now assigned to specific neighborhoods to help develop familiarity and relationships between residents and the maintenance team.
- Follow up calls are being made after every service request is completed to ensure resident satisfaction.
Corvias urges residents to make contact if they have questions or concerns regarding their homes. Residents can contact Corvias by:
- Website: bragg.corviasmilitaryliving.com/contact-us
- Email: CustomerService.Bragg@corvias.com
- Corvias Call Center: 866.206.1365
- Local Community Offices:
- Ardennes/Bataan/Pope: 910-436-6054
- Corregidor /Bougainville: 910-497-6255
- Hammond Hills/Nijmegen/St Mere: 910-436-4066
- The Lodge at Linden Oaks & Clubhouse: 910-764-5000
- Normandy/Bastogne: 910-436-3125
- Randolph Pointe: 910-764-5008
- Casablanca Community Center: 910-495-0120
- Corporate Office: 401-228-2800
- Corporate Email: Service@Corvias.com
Marketing & Media Strategist