Corvias Shares Customer Service Initiatives - Fort Meade
Fort Meade, Md. (March 1, 2019) – Corvias, the Army’s on-post housing partner at Fort Meade, today announced a series of initiatives underway to improve service and overall resident satisfaction. The improvements support The Corvias Commitment™, a set of principles used to improve the company’s responsiveness, communication and commitment to excellence.
“A core principle of Corvias is to be the best provider of service, and we are driving a renewed emphasis on meeting and exceeding residents’ expectations,” said JC Calder, Operations Director. “Military families make daily sacrifices for our freedom and deserve our commitment to exemplary service.”
Corvias is making strides in improving maintenance quality and completing work to the resident’s satisfaction. For January 2019, 98.7% of 470 total emergency work orders were completed within 24 hours, and 93.2% of the 2,177 routine work orders were completed within the benchmark of 10 days. With additional maintenance staff, residents should continue to experience quicker response and completion of service requests.
In addition, residents will once again speak to a local Corvias team member when they have a maintenance problem. Corvias Call Center opened on February 11 and provides maintenance work order support during normal business hours. Residents should contact the Call Center at 844-346-1490 for all maintenance questions and concerns.
“We’re excited to have team members on-site who understand our residents, homes and community,” said Calder. “Having local team members with this intimate knowledge answering maintenance calls will mean work orders are created with the most accurate information and our maintenance technicians show up prepared.”
Corvias has also implemented the following changes:
- Corvias is implementing a lease early-termination policy to enable residents to end their lease, without any additional charges, should they have home-related health or safety concerns.
- Midway Common and Heritage Park Community Centers are reopening. There will be full-time Resident Service Specialists to assist residents during normal business hours.
- The Community Center key fob system has been updated. Residents can now access amenities at all four Community Centers.
- Corvias is increasing the maintenance staff with a focus on quality maintenance repairs and improving overall resident experience.
- Residents are receiving calls on completed work orders to ensure repairs are completed to their satisfaction.
- The fee associated with reserving a Community Center multi-purpose room has been eliminated.
- Weekly events will begin at Community Centers to enhance resident engagement.
- Fitness equipment will receive upgrades at Heritage Park and Midway Common Community Centers.
Corvias urges residents to make contact if they have questions or concerns regarding their homes. Residents can contact Corvias by:
- Email: CustomerService.Meade@corvias.com
- Corvias Call Center: 844-346-1490
- Local Community Offices:
- Potomac Place- Patriot Ridge: 410-672-2981
- Heritage Park- Normandy Bluffs: 410-672-2000
- Meuse Forest: 410-672-2475
- Midway Common: 410-672-2301
- Corporate Office: 401-228-2800
- Corporate Email: Service@Corvias.com
Marketing & Media Strategist