Corvias Shares Customer Service Initiatives - Fort Polk
Fort Polk, La. (February 20, 2019) – Corvias, the Army's on-post housing partner at Fort Polk, today announced a series of initiatives underway to improve service and overall resident satisfaction. The improvements support The Corvias Commitment™, a set of principles used to improve the company's responsiveness, communication and commitment to excellence.
“We’re committed to putting our residents first,” said Matthew McGee, Operations Director. “A core principle of Corvias is to be the best provider of service, and we are driving a renewed emphasis on meeting and exceeding residents’ expectations.”
Corvias has added to its maintenance and resident service teams and is already seeing better results. For January 2019, 98.2% of 443 total emergency work orders were responded to within 8 hours and completed within 24 hours, and 98% of the 1,493 routine work orders were completed within the benchmark of six days.
In addition, the Corvias Call Center opened February 15. Residents should contact the Call Center at 866.436.2047 for all maintenance questions and concerns. During business hours, residents will once again speak to a local Corvias team member when they have a problem.
“We’re excited to have team members on-site who understand our residents, homes and community,” said McGee. “Having local team members with this intimate knowledge answering maintenance calls will mean work orders are created with the most accurate information and our maintenance technicians show up prepared.”
Corvias has also implemented the following changes:
- Corvias is implementing a lease early-termination policy to enable residents to end their lease, without any additional charges, should they have home-related health or safety concerns.
- Residents are now able to schedule their repairs and maintenance technicians will call residents prior to visiting their homes.
- Offices are now open one hour later, until 6 p.m., on Tuesdays.
- Two playgrounds have been repaired and opened for use. Warranty repairs on remaining closed playgrounds will begin later this month.
- Repairing potholes throughout the housing areas remains a top priority.
- Corvias now offers replacement light bulbs. Residents can submit a work order or bring their bulbs to the Community Centers to initiate the replacement process.
- The fee associated with reserving a Community Center multi-purpose room has been eliminated.
- Self-Help is now available at all Community Centers. We plan to continue to expand the items we have available for residents. Currently, there are five items available: air filters, grass seed, light bulbs, dirt/top soil, and touch-up paint.
Corvias urges residents to make contact if they have questions or concerns regarding their homes. Residents can contact Corvias by:
Marketing & Media Strategist