Corvias Continues Service Enhancements - Fort Sill
Fort Sill, Okla. (May 22, 2019) – Corvias, the Army's on-post housing partner at Fort Sill, launched a new online resident portal and phone app earlier this month. The new technology is designed to improve the company's responsiveness, communication and commitment to excellence.
"Our residents told us they want to be able to track their work orders," said Amber McNeil, Operations Director. "We listened to that feedback and have provided a tool that allows them to place and track their work orders online"
To register for the portal, residents should visit http://FortSillCorvias.residentportal.com and provide the following information for the service member or primary lease holder:
- Last four of Social Security number
- Primary email address on file (typically the address where you receive Corvias emails)
Once registered, residents can log in and immediately start placing and tracking work orders.
After residents register online, they can download the app by searching for the Resident Portal app in the iTunes or Google Play store. Please note, residents must register via the online portal prior to downloading the app and logging in.
Residents who place work orders through the portal or app can also provide immediate feedback about the service received after the completion of the work order through a brief survey. This survey, in addition to the email work order survey from SatisFacts, is an opportunity to provide Corvias with valuable information about the work order experience.
"By sharing feedback with us, residents are able to make your living experience at Fort Sill a better one", said McNeil.
In addition to the portal and app, Corvias opened a local call center in February. Residents should contact the Call Center at 844-947-4412 for all maintenance questions and concerns. During business hours, residents speak to a local Corvias team member when they have a problem.
Other improvements implemented by Corvias this year include:
- A lease early-termination policy to enable residents to end their lease, without any additional charges, should they have home-related health or safety concerns.
- An increase in the maintenance staff with a focus on quality maintenance repairs and improving overall resident experience.
- Free, weekly resident events in the Community Centers.
- Follow up calls after every new move-in, emergency and urgent service request is completed to ensure resident satisfaction. Residents placing routine service requests receive a follow up email.
Corvias urges residents to make contact if they have questions or concerns regarding their homes. Residents can contact Corvias by:
- Website: sill.corviasmilitaryliving.com/contact-us
- Email: CustomerService.Sill@corvias.com
- Corvias Call Center: 844-947-4412
- Local Community Center Offices:
- Buffalo Soldier Acres: 580-581-2147
- Old Cavalry Post: 580-581-2140
- Southern Plains: 580-581-2142
- Corporate Office: 401-228-2800
- Corporate Email: Service@Corvias.com
Marketing & Media Strategist